Google
 
Web www.ask.com

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fun with the gang (even at a short time)

Harry, Balot, Philip, Macoy & Kenneth @ Jobee National Hiway


Last Friday (13Oct06), and certainly was unplanned, I came back home to Gensan via Davao air flight to join the celebration of my brother's thanksgiving party and my mum's 53rd birthday.

I wasn't anticipating to see the guys back with a short time but I did. I invite Macoy over to attend the party and the story went on... Kenneth made it. Mark Rosales, and Balot. I invited Dondon over but unfortunately, he was out-of-town. I guess everybody's so busy for work. That was Saturday night.

Monday and we all gathered again at Cookie Factory (it is called, "Cookie by Night", literally by night) for some beer and talks... Harry was there... and we dropped by Jollibee (National Highway; where we have the picture taken above) for some french fries and Coffee Jelly and Balot complaining about the amount or the measurement whatsoever of the Ice or something on the Coffee Jelly (he was once the Manager of Jollibee at KCC Mall) :)

The last night I stayed at Gensan, I invited the guys for dinner. Kenneth was there who came first. Mark Rosales, carrying his loads of school works, Harry was late because he had something to tackle with for his school matters, and Macoy, who went off for a Bowling tournament after dinner. A good friend of mine, Arnel [Amantillo] was there, too. He is one of the non-406 guys that I've been communicating with through YM! and Friendster online, this year.

My short stay in Gensan was fantastic. I loved it. Hope to see you during the holidays.

Sorry about the others whom I haven't informed on my sudden going back home. It was really not on my plans.

P.S.
Condolences to the Amantillo family. Arnel's father died last September just this year due to kidney malfunction. My prayers are for him and his family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home